Keep your Business Secure Against Fraud
Read our quick guide to find out more about how you can mitigate risks, prevent fraud and potential attacks for your business.Read others: STARTING YOUR FIRST ONLINE BUSINESS
Minimise the risk of financial scams
Phishing | Social Media Scams | Phone Scams | Identity Theft | Credit Card Number Theft | & Many More
Protection from frauds and scams is not enough, as online transactions still impose some form of risk. Take charge in knowing the suspicious signs to prevent the risk.
Potential fraud warning signs
Invalid E-mail Addresses
- Unable to send emails through to the email account
- Strange e-mail addresses (eg: 123kyzeIl@gmail.com)
Multiple Orders in a Short Period of Time
- Same multiple orders from the same name, address, e-mail or phone number in a short time interval
Sudden Bulk Orders
- Unusually large orders from a new customer
- Sudden bulk international orders
Suspicious Shipping Address
- Customer has written a hotel address or vacant location
- Multiple orders from the same address
Maximise your security
Leverage on Liquid Gateway PCI DSS Level 1 Compliance Solutions
Optimise your business with Liquid Gateway’s rich solution that is PCI DSS level 1 compliance and suitable for businesses of all sizes, from small to corporate in any industry. A complete online payment platform devised to be convenient, reliable and secure.
Enable OTP (One-Time Password) Service in Checkout Pages
Liquid Gateway offers a highly recommended and optional OTP (One-Time Password) service to optimise the security of your business. Let your customers feel secure with their payments with your online business today!